Regarding submission of your thesis, you can go to the following website for detailed
1. Submission of Printed Thesis: Jan 14(Thur) – Jan 20 (Wed)
2. Submission Hours
1) online submission: 24 hours
2) Printed submission: Monday-Friday: 9 AM ~ 5 PM, Saturday: 9 AM ~ 1 PM
3. Location for submission thesis and required documents
** Please check both 1) and 2)
1) Location: Library 2nd floor DICA plaza information desk (710-9798, email@example.com)
- submit 4 printed theses
- submit 1) confirmation document and 2) copyright approval document
2) Location: Graduate school office Jinri-guan #705 (710-9083)
- submit a copy of confirmation statement, confirmation document for thesis submission from the library.
4. Procedure for submission
1) Submission electronic copy of thesis online
a. visit http://dcollection.lib.sookmyung.ac.kr (login with your library id&pw)
b. submit an electronic copy of thesis in online
c. Print copyright approval document and confirmation document. Then, submit printed theses with them.
2) Submission printed thesis: Library 2nd floor DICA plaza information desk
a. 4 printed theses (included one copy of printed thesis signed by each member of the thesis committee)
b. a confirmation document
c. a copyright approval document
3) Submission documents to graduate school office (Jinri-guan #705)
a. a confirmation document issued from the library (you can get the document after submitting your printed theses to the library)
b. a copy of approval document from committee members
5. Important notice
1) Please do not miss the period. (Thursday, 14th Jan – Wednesday, 20th Jan)
2) Please make sure your printed theses title is same as the thesis title in the portal system.
* If you make changes in your thesis title in changes in title period, please make sure your thesis title in printed theses is same as changed thesis title.
3) You are not allowed to revise your thesis once you submit.
**Those who do not submit in both electronic copy of thesis in online and 4 printed theses in the given period will not be eligible to graduate.
If you have any questions, please contact the library at 710-9798 and/or the graduate school office at 710-9083.
Sookmyung TESOL MA