Date: Wednesday Feb 25, 2015
Time: 3 PM
1. Graduating students should arrive 30 minutes before the graduation ceremony.
2. Name cards will be provided at front of the entrance of Samsung Convention center or you can download the attachment. In this name card (호명표), students should write their major (TESOL) and their name in legible writing. You need to give this to the person standing in front of the stairs when you go up to pick up your diploma during the ceremony.
3. Seating will be on the left side of the room. Detail sitting information will be available at the graduation ceremony.
4. Order of graduation ceremony
일반대학원 박사 - 일반대학원 석사 - 경영전문대학원 석사- 교육대학원 석사- 특수대학원 석사
TESOL program will be the last program to receive diplomas.
Students will go up the right side of the stairs next to the procession.
Please follow the instruction.
5. During the ceremony, only the case will be provided. You need to go to Jinri-building room 705 to pick up the actual diploma. Make sure you bring your student ID. The actual diploma will be available at 9 AM Wed February 25.
Caps and gowns for graduation
You can borrow them from the utility room on the 2nd floor of the administrative building (행정관 다목적홀 2층) as follow schedule.
Feb. 23th (Mon) 10 a.m. - 6 p.m
Feb. 24th (Tue) 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Feb. 25th (Wed) 9 a.m - 3 p.m.
Time and dates for returning caps & gowns:
Feb. 25th (Wed) 4 - 6 p.m.
Feb. 26th (Thurs) 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
There's a fee to use the cap and gown (50,000 won in cash and you need your Student ID);
Hold on to your receipt and submit it to the pick up desk.
When you return the gown, you need to return it to the return desk and receive a confirmation paper.
Present the confirmation paper to theyou will get a refund (45,000 won).
Sookmyung TESOL MA