Dear Thesis Students,
Regarding submission of your thesis, you can go to the following website for detailed
(특수대학원/Graduate School of Professional Studies-> 공지사항/ notice-> 학위논문/학위과제 온라인 및 인쇄본 제출 안내 /Online & Printed Thesis Submission)
1. Submission of Printed Thesis: January 15 (Thursday)~21 (Wednesday)
2. Submission time
Saturday 9 AM ~ 1 PM
3. Where and What to submit? (please check both A and B)
1. Submit file online
2. Print copyright approval document and confirmation document for thesis submission
3. Out of two printed thesis copies have one copy signed by each member of the thesis committee.
4. Copy of thesis commitee members' signatures/copy of confirmation statement
5. Submit 2 printed thesis, and copyright approval document to the library and get
confirmation document for thesis submission signed or stamped from the library.
6. Submit confirmation document for thesis submission and copy of thesis commitee members' signatures/copy of confirmation statement to the graduate school office at Jinri-guan #705.
When you submit your thesis online, you need to go to the following link http://dcollection.lib.sookmyung.ac.kr
User ID is your student ID
Password is your seven digit foreign security number 주민등록번호
Please submit 2 printed theses to the library during the given period above
(You will be able to find more detailed information on the library website::http://lib.sookmyung.ac.kr/dlsearch/TGUI/Theme/web/index.asp later).
Before your submission, you will have to upload your thesis online (Log in to the blueribbon) and receive an approval.
Make sure that your printed theses contain your thesis committee members’ signatures.
If you have any questions, please contact the library at 710-9798 and/or the Registrar's
Office at 710-9083.
Sookmyung TESOL MA